Ensemble Administration and Management
- Correspondence, enquiries and customer service with a free call number.
- Compliance, insurances and governance oversight.
- Marketing, including copy writing, cross promotions, event websites, on air and print material.
- Grant application writing and proof reading.
- Donations and philanthropy.
- Ticketing and bookings.
- Negotiation with venues and artists, including contracts and personnel management.
- Postal mailing databases and EDMs.
Event production and touring logistics
- Production schedules, operations and stage management.
- Front of House services.
- Transportation of instruments, equipment, scores and personnel.
- Distribution of marketing collateral.
- Tour arrangements including accommodation, flights, ground transfers, venues, technical requirements and itineraries.
Score and print services
- Accredited member of MAGA (Music Arrangers Guild of Australia - Member 588) specialising in the use of Sibelius software.
- Engraving, transcribing, editing, arranging, transposition, part extraction, printing and binding of scores for performance and publication.
- Sourcing of scores for performance.
- Clients include represented ensembles and freelance composers such as Elena Kats-Chernin, Gordon Kerry, Ann Carr-Boyd, Phillip Wilcher, Michael Atherton, May Howlett, June Nixon, Natasha Ivanovsky-Perkins, Calvin Bowman, Christine Draeger, plus others represented at the Australian Music Centre and also published by Wirripang - Home of Australian Composers.
- Liturgical music clients include a number of well-known choirs such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Melbourne, St James King Street, Sydney and St Mary’s Cathedral, Sydney.